What is the Sea Borne Assault – Adventure challenge?
Ever wondered what it would be like to wear a wetsuit whilst abseiling over the edge of a 50 meter cliff, then lower yourself straight into a waiting boat? Finally, being whisked away through choppy seas, with sea spray covering everybody from head to toe? Well wonder no more, this challenge is for you and your elite team!
This challenge is suitable for anybody with a sense of adventure and doesn’t mind heights! A love of water and boats, and neoprene would help too!
What you get . . . the package
- Pre event – We will help you organise the day or the day as part of a longer course with us. We can sort accommodation and food too, if you would like.
- On the day – Firstly, we will speak to you the night before the walk and make sure everybody in the party is still fit. The morning of the challenge we’ll meet you near the activity site and give you a full briefing on what the challenge involves, and the timings of the day etc. Then it will be time to head to the cliff, and get to that boat!
Summary of what’s included
- Pre event support on training, food and equipment
- A phone call the night before to ensure all is good with everybody
- A qualified Mountaineering Instructor
- A qualified boat handler and a MCA registered boat
- Guided from start to finish
- A digital photo album of the event
- A HD video of the challenge
How much does this cost?
- Group of 3-6 prices start at £150* per person
- Group of 6-10 prices starts at £120* per person
- Larger groups please enquire directly, prices from £99* per person
*= no accommodation. Nights in a premium bunkhouse can be added for £25 per person / per night.
How to book
So, if you already know we can help you with your requirements please contact us with your exact needs. Or if you have any questions not answered in these pages, again, please feel free to ask us them directly. You can contact us via the phone number and email found at the top of the page. Or, fill in the enquiry form at the bottom of the page.