What do you get on a Quick Immersion course?
A days team building and outdoor activities set at one of our activity sites around North Wales. We will meet you at an easy to find location. From here Outdoor Actives’ staff will travel with you to the venue and start your days activities. Generally, an activity day will involve two sessions; one in the morning, and one in the afternoon, with a short break for lunch in between.
Because we only have a day with you, the sports sessions will be designed to provide maximum benefit for your school group or youth group. We ensure the most contact time between our staff and your children or young adults by arriving promptly, and having as much equipment already prepared.
How much does it cost?
Our streamlined business structure allows us to provide top quality outdoor activities at a very reasonable price. Our prices for this option are:
- £25 per ½ day / per person*
- £40 per full day / per person*
This price includes all safety equipment for the education programme, all risk assessments, kit lists, and contact with us to ensure the best, most well organised day possible.
* is a basic price. It does not include transport for the participants or food. However, transport can be arranged as an extra.
How to book
So, if you already know we can help you with your requirements please contact us with your exact needs. Or if you have any questions not answered in these pages, again, please feel free to ask us them directly. You can contact us via the phone number and email found at the top of the page. Or, fill in the enquiry form at the bottom of the page.
Why our Outdoor Educational programs are so good
- A unique feature of Outdoor Active courses is the flexibility of our packages. We have designed 4 different packages; one of which will suit your needs and budget.
- If you don’t have the chance to visit our beautiful activity centre in Anglesey, North Wales then we can come to you with one of our 1 day – “Team maker” visits
- If you can visit us and want to sample some real adventure activities then come visit us on Anglesey, North Wales and enjoy one of our 1 day - “Quick immersion” courses
- If you can come to us for longer and want to add a residential experience to your trip, but don’t have a whole week why not sample our “overnight initiative” which is a 2 day / 1 night course
- If you have the time why not comes on one of our “Total Immersion” courses. These week long activity residential are the ultimate way to experience Anglesey, Snowdonia and North Wales.
- If one of the courses above doesn’t fit in with your needs then please feel free to call us, or email us with your requirements and we can build a tailor made product just for you.
- We pride our self on offering courses that deliver measurable development through outdoor activities.
- Outdoor Education courses are designed to meet goals set out in the Welsh Assembly Governments Physical Education in the National Curriculum document.
- We also offer National Governing Body Awards. Examples of these are the Canoe Wales star tests. This mean the participant receives a nationally accredited award, which can be put in their record of achievement.
- As well as having the relevant qualification enabling the instructor to run the activity session many of our coaches are also qualified teachers.
- If not holding a PGCE many of our instructors and coaches hold degrees in other relevant fields.
- We have downloadable information (pdf’s) answering your common questions.