Who’s the Snowdon Climber – Mountain Challenge for?
People with hill walking experience who would like the comfort of having a qualified Mountaineering Instructor in charge. Also, for people who want to know more about the mountain environment by having our experienced guides on hand to point out interesting flowers, birds, and geology.
What is the Snowdon Climber, and how challenging is it?
This challenge involves tackling Snowdon by one of its excellent scrambling routes. This mountain massif being the biggest in England and Wales has some of the finest scrambles mountain scrambles to be found anywhere in Britain. Whether it is the long and well known Crib Goch, or maybe the harder, but less frequented, Clogwen y Pearson Arête via the Parsons Nose, we will make sure you have a challenge that suitable for your experience, fitness levels, and aspirations!
What you get . . . the package
- Pre event – We can help with any training requirements that you may have. We will also include a detailed kit list of things you should have, and examples of these items.
- During the event – Firstly, we will speak to you the night before the walk and make sure everybody in the party is still fit and has all the equipment we put in the kit list.In the Morning we will meet you at a suitable location and have a chat about the route, techniques, and tactics that may be required, and what beautiful things you can expect to see along the way. Then we can set off for our days climbing up the largest peak in England and Wales!
Summary of what’s included
- Pre event support on training, food and equipment
- A phone call the night before to ensure all is good with everybody
- A qualified Mountaineering Instructor
- A guide to client ratio of 1:4 on the simpler ones, or 1:2 on the harder ones
- Guided from start to finish
- A digital photo album of the event
How much does this cost?
- Individual person price starts at £85*
- Group of 4 prices start at 75* per person
*= no accommodation. Nights in a premium bunkhouse can be added for £25 per person / per night.
How to book
So, if you already know we can help you with your requirements please contact us with your exact needs. Or if you have any questions not answered in these pages, again, please feel free to ask us them directly. You can contact us via the phone number and email found at the top of the page. Or, fill in the enquiry form at the bottom of the page.
Don’t fancy this; fancy something a bit different? If so, look at our advanced scrambler (2 day) course, perfect for those people with some scrambling experience already.