Who’s the Snowdon Walker – Mountain Challenge for?
People with little hill walking experience who would like the comfort of having a qualified mountain leader in charge. Also, for people who want to know more about the mountain environment by having our experienced guides on hand to point out interesting flowers, birds, geology, and maybe even some anecdotes of their adventures on Snowdon!
What is the Snowdon Walker, and how challenging is it?
Simply, it is a taking one of the walking routes up Snowdon. There are many to choice from depending on fitness, experience, and of course, which ones you may have done before. From Pen Y Pass there is the Pyg track and the Miners track, both of which take in the grand and rouged scenery of the vastly glaciated North East side of the Snowdon massif. Some of the other routes up the mountain include the Watkins path, Ranger path, and my personal favourite walking route; the South Ridge.
What you get . . . the package
- Pre event – We can help with any training requirements that you may have. We will also include a detailed kit list of things you should have, and examples of these items.
- During the event – Firstly, we will speak to you the night before the walk and make sure everybody in the party is still fit and has all the equipment we put in the kit list. In the Morning – We will meet you in Pen y Pass, Llanberis, or maybe Beddgelert, and have a chat about the route, and what beautiful things you can expect to see along the way. Then we can set off for our days walking up the largest peak in England and Wales!
Summary of what’s included
- Pre event support on training, food and equipment
- A phone call the night before to ensure all is good with everybody
- Guided from start to finish
- A digital photo album of the event
How much does this cost?
- Individual person price starts at £40*
- Group of 3-6 prices start at £35* per person
- Group of 6-10 prices starts at £25* per person
*= no accommodation. Nights in a premium bunkhouse can be added for £25 per person / per night.
How to book
So, if you already know we can help you with your requirements please contact us with your exact needs. Or if you have any questions not answered in these pages, again, please feel free to ask us them directly. You can contact us via the phone number and email found at the top of the page. Or, fill in the enquiry form at the bottom of the page.
Don’t fancy this; fancy something a bit harder? If so, look at our Snowdon climber course, perfect for those people who fancy something a bit harder