Here at Outdoor Active we provide Exploration & Education through
As a company we are proud to be small. Our success depends on you being happy and enjoying
outdoor activities. These are run by a small team of friendly and
highly experienced instructors, passionate about the outdoors.
your time with us. As such, all our courses are tailored around you and your needs.
We have designed the following courses:
Schools and youth
Duke of Edinburgh AwardDuke of Edinburgh Award
Groups and parties
Why choose Outdoor Active
Safety is the primary concern of Outdoor Active. We are AALA licensed so you can rest assured that we operate to the highest safety standards dictated by the HSE. You can be confident that on any of Outdoor Actives’ courses you will be in good hands.
In addition to the importance we place on safety, we also encourage active learning through fun outdoor activities . We do this by using the top outdoor activities, in the most stunning locations in North Wales. Finally to make sure you have the best time possible we use the most enthusiastic and approachable staff in North Wales.
Why our courses and sessions are so good:
- We are licensed by the HSE to offer outdoor activities to people of all ages and have been rigorously inspected to meet the high standards demanded by the government to ensure your safety.
- All our instructors are highly qualified in their fields holding the relevant national governing body awards and first aid certificates.
- As a company we are proud to be small. All our courses are tailored around you and your needs.
- One of our main attractions is the locations we use for our outdoor activities around Anglesey and the Snowdonia National Park; they are the best in Britain!
- Anglesey is less than two hours away from Manchester, Liverpool, and only a little further from Birmingham.
- Further to all this we make your life as easy as possible when booking through our easily navigated website
July 8, 2015
So, Outdoor Active is putting together a series of blogs about things to do in North Wales this summer. Things that are fun, active, adventurous and will leave you with a smile on your face and soreness in your muscles!
First in the series is the Marin Trail. This mountain biking trail set in the Gwydyr Forest near Betws Y coed is one of the classics of the area. Given a red, or diffficult grade, on www.mtb.com you should expect the trail to be physically demanding with some technical sections that require a decent level of skill to conquer them successfully. However, I’d say don’t be scared of this trail. At no point does the trail throw up anything “out of character” and although challenging, no parts are too big, dangerous, or intimidating.